Hello Readers Download ICDS Supervisor model question answer general knowledge from below link
1. The radiant energy of the sun results from………….
(a) Nuclear fusion (b) Nuclear fission
(c) Cosmic radiation (d) Combustion
2. The National Chemical Laboratory is located in……..
(a) Mumbai (b) Bengaluru
(c) Hyderabad (d) Pune
3. The Arjuna Awards were instituted in the
(a) 1965 (b) 1963
(c) 1961 (d) 1975
4. When is the International Yoga Day celebrated?
(a) 21st June (b) 21st March
(c) 22nd April (d) 31st May
5. The two-day festival ‘North East Calling’ is organized
by which ministry?
(a) Ministry of Development of North Eastern
(b) Ministry of External Affairs
(c) Ministry of Home Affairs
(d) Ministry of Defence
6. The motif of ‘Hampi with Chariot’ is printed on
the reverse of which currency note?
(a) Rs 500 note (b) Rs 50 note
(c) Rs 1000 note (d) None of these
7. When was the ICDS (Integrated Child Development
Services) launched by the Government of
(a) 2nd October 1975 (b) 3rd September 1970
(c) 5th October 1975 (d) 1st August 1980
8. Average of 16 numbers is 8. If 2 is added to every
number, the new average will be……..
(a) 13 (b) 9
(c) 10 (d) 8
9. Who is the author of the book ‘The Right of Man’?
(a) Thomas Hardy (b) Thomas Mann
(c) Thomas Moore (d) Thomas Paine
10. India first took part in the Olympic Games in the
(a) 1920 (b) 1928
(c) 1972 (d) 1974
11. In the following questions, choose the correct
If ‘air’ is called ‘green’, ‘green’ is called ‘red’, ‘red’ is
called ‘sea’, ‘sea’ is called ‘blue’, ‘blue’ is called
‘water’, and ‘water’ is called ‘pink’, then what is the color of grass?
(a) Green (b) Air
(c) Red (d) Pink
12. Choose the word which is least like the other
words in the group.
(a) Grenade (b) Katana
(c) Rifle (d) Revolver
13. Choose the word which is not similar to the other
words in the group.
(a) Peas (b) Cabbage
(c) Spinach (d) Tomato
14. Pointing to a boy, a man said to a woman, ‘His
mother is the only daughter of your father.’ How was
the boy related to the woman?
(a) Brother (b) Uncle
(c) Husband (d) Son
15. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
(IRDA) is a ………
(a) Statutory Body
(b) Constitutional Body
(c) Non-Governmental Organisation
(d) Advisory Body
16. The Acid in gastric juice is called
(a) acetic acid (b) nitric acid
(c) hydrochloric acid (d) sulphuric acid
17. Which of the following natural calamities is not
a type of storm?
(a) Cyclone (b) Earthquake
(c) Hurricane (d) Tornado
18. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched
‘Swachha Bharat Mission’ officially on the
(a) Independence Day
(b) Republic Day
(c) Gandhi Jayanti
(d) Environmental Day
19. ‘Kyoto Protocol’ is related to…….
(a) Air Pollution (b) Green House gases
(c) Climate change (d) Water pollution
20. Whose teaching inspired the French Revolution?
(a) Locke (b) Rousseau
(c) Hegel (d) Plato
21. The Subroto Cup is associated with which
(a) Hockey (b) Football
(c) Basketball (d) Badminton
WB ICDS Supervisor /ANSWER
1. (a) 2. (d) 3. (c) 4. (a) 5. (a) 6. (b) 7. (a)
8. (c) Explanation:
Average of 16 numbers= 8
Thus, total of 16 numbers= 16×8= 128
when 2 is added to every number then total of 16 numbers
increases by 16×2= 32
Thus, new total of 16 numbers= 128+32= 160
New average of 16 numbers= 160/16= 10.
9. (d) 10. (a) 11. (c) Explanation: The color of grass is
green but green is called red. Hence, the color of grass
is red. 12. (b) Explanation: Here, all other weapons except
Katana are firearms and can be used from a distance.
13. (d) Explanation: Here, all others except
tomato are vegetables. Scientifically, tomato is a fruit.
Hence, the answer is option d. 14. (d) Explanation: The
only daughter of the woman’s father= the woman herself,
mother of the boy= the woman herself. So, the
woman is the mother of the boy. 15. (a) 16. (c) 17. (b)
18. (c) 19. (c) 20. (b) 21. (b) 22. (b) 23. (c) 24. (c) 25.
(a) 26. (a) 27. (a) 28. (b) 29. (c) 30. (a) Explanation:
Total number of biscuits= 1×8+2×6+3×4+4×2=
Average number of biscuits = 40/10= 4.