- Which is called, City of Golden Temple?
- The palace of Amritsar was given by Mughal Emperor
Akabr to whom?
Ans. Guru Ramdas
- Which section of IPC is applicable for death under
Ans. 304 A
- Sharavati Project is in which state?
- Balimela Project is in which state?
- What does the Olympic flame symbolize?
Continuity between new and ancient games
- Which city is called ‘City of Golden Gate?
- Does the earth rotate on its axis from?
Ans. West to east
- After a declaration of financial emergency by the
President, what is the period of operation without
approval by the Parliament—
Ans. Two Months
- Who publishes employment news?
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Which states in India are having their borders sharing
Ans. Mizoram, Manipur, Tripura & Meghalaya